Mission & Vision
“Nurture Knowledge, Skill and Attitude in Individuals through a Curriculum Responsive to the Socio-Economic and Cultural Realities”.
“Center of Quality Higher Education and Excellence for Development of Human Resources”
Both our vision and mission are communicated through the Prospectus , the Academic Calendar distributed to each student, teacher and employee , besides displaying those in different public notice boards in the college campus.
Goals And objectives
To realize the mission of the institution and to create value for our stake-holders certain key objectives have been identified. Our objectives which would provide a link between defined mission and the functional strategies are as follows:
- To provide need-based quality curriculum
- To ensure effective execution of teaching plan
- To open up job oriented courses commensurate with socio-economic needs.
- To foster internal resource generation and its mobilization.
- To ensure sustainable benefit to learners for all round development.
- To foster computerization in the basic operational activities.
- To foster value education to upgrade learners‘ skill and attitude.
- To formulate adequate action plan to enable learners to equip themselves with the competitive national and global environment.
- To provide sustainable scope of physical and mental development towards the students and employee communities.
- To ensure adequate infrastructure and support system of quality education, to create awareness on human rights, value system, culture, heritage, scientific temper and environment.